A perfect salve solution for dry skin on the body, eczema, and especially during the cooler seasons. For the hardworking hands and feet… Or any parts of your body really! And right now, your best friend since it is the best protector of your skin and hands after all the hand washing and sanitizing. This organic balm provides many nutrients for the skin and helps repair dry or rough skin. This formula is also antimicrobial to help keep cracked skin safe and is very sealing to provide an ideal healing environment for your hardworking hands and feet (and anywhere else on your body).
Each balm is made with positive energy and love in Charlotte, NC. Our balm is not greasy at all and you can use all day long, not just night time! Fan-favorite for men, women, and healthcare professionals! Our products are made with USDA certified organic ingredients.
2 fl oz | 59.1 mL
Who It’s Good For:
Anyone with dry skin and dry patches, eczema, dermatitis, keratosis pilaris, and other skin concerns. Amazing for hardworking hands and feet. Great for healthcare professionals, all ages and genders, and anyone who constantly washes his/her hands.
Benefits + Featured Ingredients:
* Made with USDA certified organic ingredients that are good for you; 97% certified organic.
* Shea butter has anti-inflammatory and healing properties AND has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins that softens skin. It is high in Vitamins A and E which support skin health and repair.
* Myrrh and Frankincense Essential Oils help sooth cracked and damaged skin while reducing inflammation.
* Geranium Essential Oil provides nutrients to the skin, and Tea Tree Oil is a powerful antimicrobial.
* Beeswax helps to seal and protect the skin.
* Arrowroot powder has great moisture-absorbing qualities and makes your skin silkier and smoother.
Healthy Beauty Regimen:
Daily Routine: Apply to clean dry and cracked hands & feet overnight or as needed. This product can be used during the day and before bedtime. Wear socks if applying to feet to prevent slipping. Stay calm, and balm on! For anyone who frequently wash hands, the best way to practice good hand hygiene is to wash your hands for 20-30 seconds AND then apply this balm to prevent your hands from drying and cracking (leaving less skin barrier protection again germs from entering your skin).
“I’ve spent my whole life (over 3 decades) suffering from autoimmune issues and being told there is nothing I could do for the eczema problem due to its severity. This is the ONLY product that I have ever used that provides: enables healing, and the most soothing yet nourishing relief imaginable. So thankful to have found this gem!”
“I love this hand balm! I have been using it for a few months, my hands have been dry and cracked from the constant hand washing of my job. I do art work so I’m washing my hands throughout the day and I use the hand balm at night and in the morning my hands no longer look like I’m in my 70s! I highly recommend this product.”